Payment – Terms and Conditions
- A credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in the accepted proposal.
- We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Diners and Discover.
- Credit cards will be charged in the currency shown on the issued invoice(s).
- Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- If it is not possible to charge the credit card, we reserve the right to cancel your order(s).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds for purchased CAMP programs can be requested within the deadline defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds for purchased PERFORMANCE and/or ACADEMY programs can be requested in accordance with Terms and conditions defined in the contract stipulated between the Client and the Merchant.
- Approved refunds will be carried out in the same way as the original payment was made.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
MERCHANT – LJUBICIC SPORT d.o.o.
Head office: Šestavina 17A, Veli Lošinj, Croatia
VAT: HR 85422457143
T: +385 91 1145 550
E-mail: [email protected]
More details about LJUBICIC SPORT d.o.o. are available at https://ljubicic.academy
Statement of WSPay usage
LJUBICIC SPORT d.o.o. uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure online payment system, with real-time payments, credit and debit cards, and other payment methods. The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrolment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and security.
Statement on the Protection of Personal Data Transfer
Protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection of the
European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679-Regulation and implementation of the General Data
WSPay as a credit card authorization and credit card performer processes personal data as a processing agent and processes personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679 and the strict rules of the PCI DSS L1 Regulations on Protection of Registrations and data transfer.
WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and security.
Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for the performance of the contract or contract obligations, are considered confidential.
WSPay does not process personal data except for the purpose of executing authorization and billing.
WSPay warrants compliance with all the terms and conditions laid down in the applicable personal
data protection regulations for personal data processing executives, and in particular the taking of all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, particularly with the PCI DSS L1 Certified.